Sunday, April 4, 2010

Week of March 29 - April 4

Okay so 3 posts in 1 day is kinda alot but I'm playing catch-up so please bear with me!
This week has been a pretty busy week, monday & tuesday I went and worked on my parents farm again, I do this pretty much every monday & tuesday unless something big comes up. So it was a successful but otherwise not too out of the ordinary visit. I had fun visiting everyone and getting my hands in the dirt. The weather was great and Brandon had a great time jumping on the trampoline. On wednesday we got to see my mom, dad, aunt summer and some of her friends as they all came up to St. George to go to Laser Mania for Summer's birthday party. First they all came over to my house and we had pizza and salad for dinner, then we went to the park for a few minutes after which we headed over to Laser Mania. Brandon loved running around looking at all the flashing arcade games. He also liked looking at the prize counter! My dad took some great pics of Brandon playing on the bumper cars and I'll have to post them later. When the girls were all finished we all went home and simmered down :) Four 10 yr old girls can be pretty exhausting even when I'm just watching them! Thursday & Friday I buckled down and got all my school work finished. I am happy to report all A's still :) This saturday and Sunday have just been so amazing! I loved all the conference messages and I heard so many wonderful things that have bouyed me up and given me determination to do better and it also was great to feel good about what I think I've accomplished so far in life. Also, MOM! Thanks for being my mom. You are the best mom ever! I love you!
Happy Easter All!!

3 comments:

Thanks Allie, for saying thanks.
It's a joy to have you for a daughter.
Hey when are we going on our Golden time? VERY SOON.
I love you,
Mom

oh, allie! those pica are sooo cute!

i mean pics